- Advocacy Self-Systems
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Peer Counseling
- Information and Referral
- Transition Services
- Housing Assistance
- Support Groups
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fee Based Services
- Community Living Services Program
- ADA Surveys
Why does ACIL need your donation?
Donations are a vital tool to aid ACIL in reaching it's goal of assisting persons with disabilities throughout the area we serve.
As a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization, ACIL relies heavily on donations from individuals, businesses and other groups. These additional funds enable us to conduct activities and complete projects not supported through federal and state grants.
Is my donation tax deductable?
Yes. As a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, our Center can provide a receipt for any donation for tax purposes.
Are there policies in place that determine how donations will be used by ACIL?
Yes. Our Governing Board has established guidelines and procedures to follow which are reflected in the chart below.
How has the Center used donations in the past?
These are just a few examples:
- Costs related to our Annual Community Christmas Party and Fund Raiser (building rental, food, silent auction items, etc) Read More
- Sponsored several recreational activities for our support group consumers to enhance social skills and interaction. Read More
- Sponsored two ACIL Board Members as they competed in National Challenged Sports events around the country. Read More
How do I make a donation?
You can send a check or money order to: ACIL, 4710 Chimney Drive, Suite C, Charleston, West Virginia 25302
Be sure to write "donation" on the memo line of your check or money order.